Wednesday, February 10, 2016

We're Doing It Again!

2016 Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop at Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Yes! Fabri-Quilt is sponsoring another New Block Blog Hop on March 28, 29 & 30th! And I'm designing another block for this event!

Actually, I have already designed my block and this weekend I'll be making a test block and starting to write my tutorial for my day - March 30 - on the blog hop.

This blog hop will feature Fabri-Quilt's new line of solid fabrics called Painter's Palette. Our blog hosts curated this collection of fabrics from the line for the Ocean Sunrise Palette that we will be using to make our blocks....
2016 Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop Palette at Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

I'm really excited about the block I've designed so I hope you'll join me for the blog hop. (Just a hint: my block creates an awesome secondary design when putting several of them together to create a quilt!) You won't want to miss this opportunity to get 39 free - yes FREE - new 12" block patterns!

Mark your calendar and see you at the hop!

~Sharla

2 comments:

  1. You are ahead of the game! I am so excited to see what everyone creates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being non USA I can't take part this time but will enjoy watching from the sidelines 👏
    Can't wait to see what you come up with Sharla

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.