Friday, April 24, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along with Bee In My Bonnet

Only one more week until the Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along starts! What's that, you say? It's the new sew along by Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet. Each Friday, two new tutorials will be available from two of the 45 featured bloggers on how to make each of the 45 Farm Girl blocks featured in Lori's new book, Farm Girl Vintage. You can make them as 6" blocks as shown on the cover of her book, or you can make them as 12" blocks in a variety of projects featured in the book. It should be lots of quilty fun! Want to join me?

I'll be blogging about my progress, but the most exciting thing is I will be one of the 45 featured bloggers! I will be providing a tutorial on how to make Lori's Water Turn block on September 25th! That seems like a long way off, but I know it will be here before I know it!

I've got my book and have been saving this piece of fabric for just the right project. Now I need to go shopping for more fabric to go along with this. There goes that New Year's resolution again!

Get all the details about the sew along here, and join me in the all the fun!

~Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.