Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Whirl & Twirl Sew-Along: Quilt Reveal

Whirl & Twirl Sew Along Quilt Reveal by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Drum roll please! Here it is....my Whirl & Twirl quilt! 

Whirl & Twirl Sew Along Quilt Reveal by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I love how it turned out! I love the scrappy feel you get by using low volume background fabrics and a layer cake. I took a cue from the fabrics and used an all over quilting design of roses and leaves. 

Whirl & Twirl Sew Along Quilt Reveal by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I love using the leftover layer cake squares for a pieced backing. 

You can visit my past posts during the month of March for instructions on how to make this quilt. They will remain up for a few months but I will eventually take them down and publish the pattern, so get the instructions while they are still available.

If you make a Whirl & Twirl quilt, please share on social media and tag me at Thistle Thicket Studio.

Happy Quilting!

~Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.