Monday, October 11, 2021

Latest MBS Book Available For Pre-Order

 

Did Someone Say Cake? Book Cover Featuring Thistle Thicket Studio Design. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
The latest Moda Bake Shop book called "Did Someone Say Cake?" is now available for pre-order from the publisher Martingale and on Amazon also! Yay!! Set to be released on February 1, this latest book is extra special to me because not only do I have a quilt pattern featured in the book, but my quilt is also featured on the cover! Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming!

I can't wait until I get to see it in person! February, hurry up and get here!

Until then, happy quilting!

~Sharla

Leave A Comment



1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.