Wednesday, September 15, 2021

I'm A Cover Girl!

 Moda Bake Shop Book "Did Someone Say Cake" Cover Quilt by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Say Whaaat??? Cake? As in 'this cover takes the cake'? Oh yes it does! I'm so incredibly excited to share that I have a quilt pattern featured in the next Moda Bake Shop book called "Did Someone Say Cake?". And that's not all! My quilt, "Dayna", made the cover of the book!!!

The book features 12 quilts made from layer cakes. My "Dayna" quilt uses a Happy Days layer cake by Sherri and Chelsi for Moda Fabrics, but you can use any layer cake of your choosing. You can still pick up a Happy Days layer cake from several Etsy shops, Amazon and the Fat Quarter Shop. (I'm not an affiliate of any of these, just helping out if you'd like to make a quilt like mine when the book comes out.)

The release date for "Moda Bake Shop: Did Someone Say Cake?" is February 2022. It will be available for pre-order at ShopMartingale, Amazon, and Barnes and Nobel in a few weeks. Of course, you can ask your local quilt shop to order the book from MartingaleWholesale also. 

Stay tuned for more details as February 2022 draws near!

Happy Quilting!

~Sharla

Leave A Comment



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.