Sunday, August 16, 2020

A Lightbulb Moment Tree Skirt

A Lightbulb Moment Tree Skirt by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

Another week has flown by! I spent this week putting the finishing details on my "A Lightbulb Moment" bonus projects and gave a trunk show at my quilt guild. It was fun to finally share what I have been working on with the group. Even though all the projects are finished, I am still writing and putting on the finishing touches on the patterns for some of the projects. So, my plans of posting this project on Friday went out the window but I'm finally finished and ready to share my "A Lightbulb Moment" Tree Skirt pattern!

Best of Moda Bake Shop Book Featuring "A Lightbulb Moment" Quilt by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
"A Lightbulb Moment" Quilt By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

This tree skirt coordinates with my "A Lightbulb Moment" quilt featured in the new "Best of Moda Bake Shop" book that is in stores now and on Amazon here. You'll need the book for directions on how to make the lightbulb blocks, etc. and then the pattern will give you instructions on how to assemble the blocks to make the tree skirt.

Click HERE for the "A Lightbulb Moment" Tree Skirt Pattern

I am loving the tree skirt and I can picture my tree decked out with groups of giant lightbulb ornaments and big bows. I'll definitely have to search for wrapping paper with strings of lightbulbs printed on it to carry out the theme!

"A Lightbulb Moment" Tree Skirt By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

I hope you are all enjoying the bonus patterns I have been sharing on here to coordinate with my "A Lightbulb Moment" quilt. If you make any of the projects, please tag @thistlethicketstudio when you share them on Facebook or Instagram!

FYI: I put a link at the top of my home page for easy access to all of the "A Lightbulb Moment" bonus patterns

Happy Quilting

~Sharla

P.S. Don't forget that the Best of Moda Bake Shop Pillow Parade is currently happening on Instagram, so check it out! I'll be posting my Pillow Parade entry on Friday, Aug. 28 and, of course, there will be a book giveaway too, so check back in!

Leave A Comment



2 comments:

  1. I love the tree skirt. Thank-you for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving the Light Bulb items you have made. I need to buy that book. survivor972002@midco.net

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.