Saturday, April 14, 2018

A Pared Down List for Q2 Finish Along Goals

I'm in the planning stages of some secret sewing that I'll be working on this quarter for something fun that's going to happen this summer, so I've streamlined my second quarter goals for the Finish-A-Long. I can't share about the secret sewing yet but stay tuned because I think you'll want to join along come June!

But back to my Q2 Goals. Here they are in all their unfinished glory.....

1. Frivols Kindred Quilt: I haven't touched this one in months (as you can see by the date on the photo), so I'm still at the block making stage. 

2. Quilt Guild Row Quilt Challenge: I did get the railroad crossing and star rows completed during Mom's Sisters Sew Weekend back in January, but haven't touched it since. I still have 3 or 4 rows left to make before I can sew the top together.

3. Just The Atoms: Yep, haven't touched this one since last fall. Still in the block making stage for this one too. Maybe this quarter....

4. Modern Marks: When we went to Texas in February, I took my Babylock with me and had it serviced while there. I bought a charm pack of Christa Watson's Modern Marks to test my machine after it was serviced. This was going to be a quick child's quilt to donate to a local child advocacy group, but you guessed it - haven't touched it since returning from Texas.

Sorry this is so short and sweet. I've had some of these on my goal list for so long, I'm sure y'all are sick of seeing and hearing about them! I know I am! My recurring theme of 'haven't touched this' has the MC Hammer song "Can't Touch This" running through my head now!

I'll be linking this post up with the FAL Q2 Goals linky party. For more info on the Finish-A-Long, click here.

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/04/a-pared-down-list-for-q2-finish-along.html

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great things happening in your sewing room! You can totally finish up a few of these. Thanks for linking up with the Finish-A-Long on behalf of the 2018 global hosts.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.