Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Millefiore Update

Bet you thought I'd tossed this little project aside already. Nope, I'm still plugging away, although at a snail's pace. While I'm still working on sewing hexies onto Round 2 of Rosette 1, I decided to play with my fabrics to see what Round 3 might look like. Here's my first stab at fabric selection....

Then I decided to substitute a purple fabric in for some of the light blue diamonds.

Not totally set on the pink striped fabric. I may switch out all the light blue diamonds for purple then use the light blue where the pink striped hexies are. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, instructions and paper pieces for Rosette 2 are laying in my bag. I can hear them calling me to come play with them. Oh help, this is getting addicting!

~Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.